Český Krumlov


Earlier I already mentioned that we were preparing ourselves to travel to Český Krumlov, and I have also linked an interactive map of the city with hot points that display detailed information about the historical monuments. In the meantime we have realized our journey, but only now I have time to publish the photos made there as an appetizer for Gergő and his family who are going to travel there in these days as a common Christmas present.

And while I cannot go with them, at least I enclose a small map of locals with the indication of the restaurants and pubs tested by us and with a short description of each of them (right now in Hungarian only, but in case there is a demand I’ll also translate it in English). The map is sized to be printable in A4 format. In turn I ask everyone to write me about their experiences both with these locals and with other ones discovered by themselves, so that we could continuously enrich this collection for the edification and benefit of all the lovers of Český Krumlov.

ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov ceskykrumlov

No hay comentarios: